Why have a Kefalonia wedding
Kefalonia is simply a heaven on earth. An island so diverse and stunning that it can satisfy even the most specific tastes. You can get married on a hilltop with stunning views, right on a beautiful beach, at a picturesque chapel or under the shade of pine trees. So, that is reason number one right there! Pure beauty and picture perfect moments at every corner. It is a place where magic is in the air and a gorgeous ceremony is guaranteed.
However, apart from the guaranteed aesthetics, there are a few more reasons why you should opt for a Kefalonia wedding.
Shall we take a look?
– You will stand out. Wed away and you won’t have to choose from the same old hometown spots all your friends have booked.
– It is easier. Planning a wedding in Kefalonia means that you will leave everything on us, your Mythos Team! Our Greek hospitality is known, after all! We will make sure everything is tuned to perfection, with no stress for you! You just make sure you arrive on the island!
– You can save on decor. With a Kefalonia wedding in a stunning setting, your location of choice supplies the theme, from chapel fairytale, to sea-inspired soiree. And when you choose an amazing backdrop, it doesn’t take much to dress it up. Opt for a pristine beach, a tidy vineyard, a quaint chapel or a dramatic hilltop and you’ll be more than covered with a few simple florals and other modest accents.
– Enjoy quality time with loved ones. The standard wedding lasts for five hours, and the bride and groom spend most of the time running from table to table, trying to say hello to everyone. A Kefalonia wedding will span for a minimum of three days. That means, now that you’ve finally gotten your nearest and dearest together, you can actually spend quality time with them! Perhaps you can arrange for group activities to take place! How about a pre-wedding boat tour? That way you can spend time with your loved ones while working on your tan? Or perhaps and after-day BBQ? You get to enjoy the union of everyone you love for more than a few hours!
– It’s a great excuse to limit the guest list. Your Kefalonia wedding will require travel, a longer time commitment and hotel stays. That gives you the perfect excuse to cut down on an often unmanageable number of invitees. Think the second cousins and office mates will mind? You can always throw a post-wedding party, complete with plenty of photos to show off, when you get back home.
– The food is great! And that is an important factor. The Mediterranean cuisine in general is amazing. The Kefalonian cuisine even more so. Your guests will be able to enjoy incredible delicacies made from the most fresh products. The ultimate key to success!
– Your Kefalonia wedding will be the one they’ll be talking about for years to come.
Wedding guests will long remember your event, your location, everything. It will be hard for anyone else to top it anytime soon!